RV Institute of Management opens applications for admissions to various MBA courses for the academic year 2021.
RV Institute of Management was established in the year 1999 and has successfully completed 2-decades of educational excellence. The RV Institute of Management was established under Rashtriya Sikshana Samithi Trust by educationalist and Visionary Sri M.C. Shivananda Sharma. The RV Institute of Management is one of the leading MBA colleges in Bangalore, believe in nurturing our students to meet the challenging demands of the industry while installing values and ethics in everything they do. We train our students with an unique and innovative curriculum and help them to have a holistic understanding of the management concepts.
MBA Specialisations offered in RV Institute of Management.
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Start-up Management
- MBA Production and Operations Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Human Resources
The students who have completed their undergraduate course in any stream with 50% aggregate from recognised universities are eligible to apply for MBA courses in RV Institute of Management Bangalore. The students should have further qualified any of the entrance exams like CAT/MAT/CMAT/MAT/KMAT/ATMA/XAT or any entrance exams.
- Online Application: The students interested to join for any MBA course in RV Institute of Management are required to apply online form and also download the filled application for future use
- Filling the Application Form: The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes and review thoroughly the details filled. The students have to download the filled form for future use
- Submitting the Application Form: The students should email the filled and downloaded application form to the college by mentioning the Application Number, Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name, Mobile Number and other details
- Application Confirmation: The students will receive an email of Application confirmation from the college. After receiving the confirmation email the students have to download the email for future use
- Application Fee: Once the students receive the confirmation email they have to pay the application fee through Demand Draft/Cheque in the favour of Director RVIM Payable in Bengaluru
- Document Submission: The students will receive the email from the college authorities with the details of date and time for document submission. The students should carry the photocopies of all the documents such as Filled Online application, photocopies of marks card, entrance exam test scores, address proofs and passport size photos on specified date and time. The students should also submit the Demand Draft/Cheque of Application Fee on the day of document verification by visiting the college campus on specified date and time
- Written Test and Personal Interview: Once all the documents are verified the college conducts a Written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the students
- Admission Confirmation: The students who qualify the personal interview will be given provisional admission. The students will be required to pay the specified fees within the specified timeframe to confirm their admissions to RV Institute of Management.
- Print of the filled online Application Form
- Print of online fee receipt
- Print of Confirmation Emails from College
- Demand Draft or Cheque for Application Fee
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Degree Marks Card- Original + 2 sets of Photocopies
- Degree Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- For foreign students: Certificate of eligibility obtained from the Registrar, Bengaluru University.
The students can even reach us on +918095797575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about RV Institute of Management.