PES University opens applications for PESSAT Exams for admissions to MBA courses.
|Online Registration Starts on
|| 20th December 2020 (Sunday)
|Commencement of Test Slot bookings
|| February 2021
|Online Registration Ends on
|| August 2021
|PESSAT 2021 Exam
|| February 2021 to August 2021
|PESSAT 2021 Results
|| 3 days after taking the test
PES University, the top-ranking university of Bangalore invites application for PESSAT Exam 2021 for admissions to MBA course offered by the University. The PES University is ranked one of the top 10 universities of Private Universities of India. PES University is one of the best ranking universities of Bangalore.For more details about PES University Please Click Here.
The interested students are required to follow the following steps to complete the application process for PESSAT.
- The students should first choose application for MBA course after checking their eligibility requirements for the course
- The students should fill all details mentioned the application form carefully without any mistakes online
- After the application form is filled, the students are required to pay exam fees through credit/debit card or net banking
- Once the fee is paid the students will receive their hall tickets with all the details on their registered email Ids
- The students are required to qualify the PESSAT exam to get admission to PES University
- The students who have qualified PESSAT Exam are required to attend the Interview session
- After the interview the selected students can confirm their seats by paying the fees for the course
The students can even reach us on +918095797575 or email at email@example.com for more details about admissions in top MBA colleges.