The CAT exam board has announced new eligibility criteria and evaluation process for CAT Exam 2021 due to Covid 19 Pandemic The CAT Exam Board has imposed the following norms only for the academic year 2021-2022.
Candidates pursuing the final year Degree
- Candidates with “promotion/pass” instead of “award of marks” certificates in any of the last two years of the bachelor’s program can enter the “Promotion or Pass” option in the application form and continue submission of the application form
- The candidate can complete & submit the CAT 2021 application form despite the requirements of minimum eligibility criteria (45% and 50% [or equivalent CGPA] respectively).
- This eligibility relaxation is also applicable to those final year students with “award” of marks.
Candidates graduated in 2020 and 2021
- The CAT Committee has decided to remove the minimum percentage of marks (45% and 50% [or equivalent CGPA] respectively) for appearing for the CAT 2021 exam.
- This exception is made to ensure parity to candidates who have completed the bachelor’s degree in 2020 and 2021.
- This exception is available only to candidates who are completing the bachelor’s degree this year or are in the final year bachelor's programme (graduation years – 2021 and 2022)
- This announcement is only applicable on the eligibility criteria for writing the CAT 2021. The candidates are also advised to cross-verify the respective institution specific admission policy.
The students can even reach us on +918095797575 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about various MBA courses offered in top MBA colleges in Bangalore.